Wednesday, August 19, 2009

#19 Aug. Wednesday!

Meet Laogong Ashley to watch movie! (Orphan)
actually we were going to AMK hub to watch.
but.. I'm too lazy. keep delay the time!
yet, end up we watched our show at CWP. LOL!
9.25pm show. -,-"

here goes the photos~

My DEAREST LAOGONG ASHLEY! :D
hahaha! she's gonna kill me if she saw this photo so big! :X
LOLS !! xD





She always bully me! SEE~!!!

SO SWEET uh! :)


-,-

wow! we saw something.. mmm.. dont tell you! wahaha! :D
SHHHH!!!


wondering~ why so sians!!!



Saw? bully me again!









END! ~ :D
anyway.. it's a nice movie!


#UPDATED!
Nights Out pics with Sisters~ :D




Last but not least, I MISS MY DEAREST AH BEE SO MUCH!!


I receive BeBe's letter today~
i really really miss him so much!
he says he wanna buy lots of chocolates for me! :)
and..
he asked me to change my hp number!
mmm..
i will do as he said! :)
peeps, will let you know once i changed number! :D
gonna write letter to him now!
he's waiting! :D
BYES~
Cheers,
Fennies
( BQWY's wifey )
:D

No comments: